Monday, September 16, 2013

went to choose photo yesterday with dear, mummy and sister. was unsatisfied with the outdoor shoot and decided to retake since it's FOC (Because we paid so much).
Our consultant suddenly change because the previous cant talk win us.
i really got pissed of with that bridal shop whenever i go there.
The way they talk is really stupid!

anyway, went back to kulai, my grandma house, to visit them. standing behind my grandpa, look at his white hair. i wanted to cry.... realising he's getting old..... when i was young, he carried me at his back. everyone will get old, but it's a heart pain for me to see them grow old.
was playing lantern and candles with my relatives, just like when we were young. really remind all of us of our childhood time.

No comments:

Post a Comment