Monday, May 13, 2013

at times, i really thought of giving up....
at times, i feel like crying but still i have to fake a smile....
will you hold me back if one day i about to leave?
you once told me, women are mean to be dote.... yes... at first i can feel you...
but now, you are making me disappointed.
i guess, it's time for me to tone down... but, i dont know how to start....
when ppl talking to me, i know it's a joke, i have to laugh though i dont find it funny at all....
you can call me fake.... but, it will be awkward if i dont laugh...
at first, i thought you are the best, but now, you dont even give me face in front of others.
ppl feels that you dont treat me well.... the feeling of they guy that beatened me years back somehow come back to my mind... though you dont beat me.... but the attitude i got from you...
sometimes, moment like now, i feel like giving up in this relationship. but, i dont want to be over emotional.
i know i still love you... but, you are making me feel that you are taking things for granted.
you are supposed to protect me from getting hurt, and sometimes you are hurting me....
sometimes, when i wake up, i feel like breaking...
sometimes, when i wake up, i feel like crying....
sometimes, when i wake up, i realised there is no need to get marriage....
sometimes, when i wake up, i feel that im alone...
not only when i wake up, sometimes in the day, i feel that way too...
sometimes, when i wake up, i feel like living alone...
in a world that no one knows me....
sometimes, you make wonder, do you love me as much as i do?
that are so many thoughts running in my mind now.....
sometimes i do feel like crying.....
you can say me emotional. i dont care.
when i look at back in the past, i look at the photos, look at those ppl who used to be in my life.
i look up the sky, and asked God, why is this happening to me.
many things happened, and make me not to trust God anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment