Friday, April 5, 2013

i really dont how to calm down my emotion....... no way to release but to write blog.......
i really cant take it anymore.... i told myself not to cry.... but i just cant control....... i am so stress with my work and school...... and also, when i came to realise they are going holiday without me this time, my heart break....... into pieces.......... of course, i will still pretend i dont know or even i dont care...... at least, i guess this will make them feel better.... rather than letting them know that im sad..... we have seperated for 6 months..... and till now...... this is the first time our fight become so serious....... of course i still move on like you do...... of course im happy..... but move on and being happy doesnt mean that i dont miss you.....
WHATEVER!!! I DONT CARE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment